Tuesday, December 12, 2006

UK Bound

SO I am off to London for a few days tomorrow. Meeting up with places that have offered me a job already and interviewing with others. Love having choices.

And then luckily it is Stuart's 30th birthday on Saturday night. Timing worked out well.

Will report on my return.

But I am very excited as I have never been to London before. Hope I like it enough to move.

Bud is staying at home with our very pregnant Jack Russell. She has gotten absolutely huge and her nipples are big enough to dial a phone (think Lisa Bonet in "Angel Heart")!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, perfect imagery of huge nipples (Bonet) Angel Heart will forever be scarred into my brain for those scenes..along with the voodoo rituals.

Safe travels, good luck, and make sure to try the Indian food over there...I here it is wonderful!

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Enjoy London and good luck on the interviews. Kev's got a good point about the Indian food, I had some really terrific Indian food up in Manchester. The Bengali man I was with on business told me it was just like his mom used to make. While there I visited Oxford and the Ashmolean Museum. I am sure that you have spots already selected to visit. I only went to those because they were close to places I needed to be for work.

I hope the puppies are born healthy and their mom stays well also. When will that happen?

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger Rye said...

We expect the puppies some time between Christmas and New Years Day.

And yes, Kev, that image of Bonet is forever burned in my mind as well. Good movie though.

9:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees