Wednesday, December 06, 2006

On a lighter note...


TOP 10 CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

1. Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets> and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees> and.....

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on anOpen> Fire

8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm> Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look atthe> Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,> Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hilarious!

5:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them!!!

7:22 p.m.  
Blogger joey said...

I SO needed this today! Very funny!

Thanks babe!

6:03 p.m.  
Blogger Steven said...

You were supposed to say Jingle Bells one more time...

It bugs the hell out of me if you don't end at an odd number. ;)

Steve~

11:47 p.m.  
Blogger Monika said...

That's awesome!

Thanks for droping by dude, nice to see some locals =)

11:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohoho

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major Depression --- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, and oh, how I wish it had been me instead.

GRIN. Merry Christmas!

10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees