Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Photos for Previous

For some reason, blogger was not letting me post any photos on my previous post.

The first is of course the eiffel tower that Bud and I had the obligatory photo in front of:



Here is the amazing Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Started in 1880 it is not expected to be finished until 2080. A poster noted in the comments that I sounded like I didn't enjoy Gaudi and nothing could be further from the truth. While his works appears to come from an altered mind, I love that fact:



Next we have the glory of Pompeii - a very large magnificent relic where every step is on a place where someone likely died in a painful volcanic eruption:



And then there is Rome - speaks for itself:



And no trip to Italy is complete without a visit to an island where the homes are built into the sides of a mountain - ah Capri!:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Paris and Barcelona can still bring a tear to my eye just at the thought of them.

I trust you managed a brief diversion to Sitges for some Mediterranean debauchery?

:)

2:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees