Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lone Star Verve Nominations

Lone Star Verve has announced his Weblog Awards! As many gay men are, I am a sucker for awards shows, and while I don’t have a nomination for everything, here are my nominations.

Major Awards:

Best GLBT Blog of the Year - Joey Destino the god of all bloggers!

Best GLBT Brand New Blog - Brave Hound - as it debuted in January 2006, I guess it could still be considered new – has the best mixes to download for the gym and the guy is HOT

Best GLBT Blog Writing - Sticky Crows - has an amazing ability to find something interesting to say each and every day

Best GLBT Blog Design - Aussielicious - always a great site with changing design and fantastic picture format.


Category Awards:

Best GLBT Eye Candy Blog - Beautiful The name says it all

Best GLBT Personal Blog - Eche Blog I just can't help but love this guy's site

Best GLBT Photo Blog - Sambags Blog - Love it always

Best GLBT Political Blog - Monotonous While not strictly political, it often has that slant


International Awards:


Best GLBT American Blog - Gay Empire while he has been out of action for awhile, I still hope that Gay Empire will return

Best GLBT Asian Blog - Mumbai Jerry how can I resist our Indian friend?

Best GLBT Australian or New Zealander Blog - At Worst, My best - a great blog on life in Sydney filled with personal details and great erotica

Best GLBT Canadian Blog - Acid Reflux an absolutely wonderful blog on the lighter side of life with HIV


Best GLBT UK Blog (Great Britain, Ireland, etc) - Things I can’t tell my Boyfriend I can barely deal with life without a daily dose of our favourite gay banker

10 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Aw, you're a sweetheart. And now for some eye candy, lol.....

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger alexsander said...

these are really good blogs, i visit some of them :)

2:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you... I enjoy checking out new and different blogs.

3:57 p.m.  
Blogger Marc said...

Holy cats, I didn't realize I had been nominated for something. They like me, they really like me!

12:54 a.m.  
Blogger joey said...

Aww gee garsh shucks ma'am. You're making me blush! Thanks for being so sweet.

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger joey said...

oh and - I really hope JJD blogs again - he is an awesome writer.

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger Alfred said...

sorry can't help protesting - gaybanker is the worst of all IMHO. His stories don't get anymore interesting than fucking guys around London.

Let me introduce u to http://isorule.blogspot.com/ which is blogged by a fellow malaysian who lives in London - so u get an asian flavour in the London air.

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger brenton said...

hey there, thank you!!! Glad you like the look of it!
B x

12:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rye, I know this isn't the first time you've mentioned my blog like this.

At least I'm a source of controversy Alfred, I kinda like that :-)

GB xxx

12:03 p.m.  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

thank you so much....Rye....

(BTW....close to your home town at present....and you Canadians have been nothing but AWESOME and thanks for that as well !!!).....

11:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees