Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Heroes


I must admit that I am a TV and movie lover. And nothing gets me going like falling into a new series.

I have always preferred ones that have stories that must be seen in order (like "Lost") rather than ones that can be watched independantly (like "law & Order"). And while last year I didn't really get into any new shows, this years I definitely have.

And I think that the old comic book geek in me has attracted me to the show "Heroes". Its a tale of how people discover that they have superpowers. And for me the origin tales of super heroes were always my favourite.

And another part of it is this desire to feel special. To feel unique.

And most of all, it is my all time dream to be able to fly.

7 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

Oh my god I LOVE this show! I'm hooked on this like I am with 24. Having Hiro in the beginning of the episode appearing from the future was phenomenal. And Adrian Pasdar half naked wasn't bad either! ;)

5:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to find out that I'm not the only one that is attracted to "Heroes". My boyfriend just rolls his eyes at me when I sit down to watch...but he just doesn't know what he's missing.

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Nitram said...

When I finished watching Six feet under serie on DVD, I felt like a kind of emptyness in my life... :)

I don't know about Heroes, you know if it's available in French?

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger Erik said...

At first I wasn't into this show, but I kept watching and now I'm hooked too. And I totally get you when you mention your all time dream to be able to fly. How exciting was that moment when he freakin' exploded up into the air like a rocket?

2:45 p.m.  
Blogger Rye said...

Nitram,

"Heroes" n'est pas encore disponsible en francais, mais probablement, comme tous les autres emissions americains qui sont populaire, une version francaise va arriver en quelque mois.

Rye

3:49 p.m.  
Blogger Nitram said...

Hey thanks Rye, you know you can reply in English, i'm trying to improve so... I guess I should see Heroes in English.

2:20 p.m.  
Blogger rubixcubeman said...

If you like Heroes you'll love my blog, http://therealheroes.blogspot.com All about real heroes who have super powers just like the folks on the show. If you have a story thats out of the ordinary, or if you know a real life hero story come share it with me. If you have a Heroes blog, I'll link to it. Heroes is the best show on tv!

4:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees