Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fag-Pas


When I was younger there were a number of celebrity who I was pretty confident were of the homosexual persuasion. And lo-and-behold, most of them have come out of the closet as the years have gone by or my opinion has not changed.

However, the one main oddity (pardon the pun) is David Bowie. I think everyone on the planet thought that he was gay when he first arrived on the scene (catch the great Quebec movie C.R.A.Z.Y. if you can for an amazing Bowie moment). But now more than every, I seriously doubt that he is gay. As one very effeminante straight male friend of mine once told me, being stereotypically gay and wanting to sleep with women is no easy destiny - woman never take you seriously and everyone always thinks you are just unable to come to terms with yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger nash said...

David Bowie did nothing to stop people thinking he was gay and in fact he was arguably the first high profile performer to admit to it. Apparently he later modified his claim to "bisexual". My friends accuse me of calling everyone gay, but I reckon I'm pretty spot on when it comes to people in the public eye...

8:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees