Friday, March 31, 2006

Sprung


I am so excited about the approaching summer. I admit that I am not a very good Canadian in that I completely detest winter, but as spring is getting ready to get spring, I can feel myself grow restless. I tend to hibernate completely over the course of a long cold winter, but as the heat arrives, I feel the need to get OUT.

And I am so looking forward to the soon to arrive cavalcade of gorgeous shirtless men walking around the blistering streets of Montreal. One weird thing about this city is that while it is fiercely cold in the winter, it is stiflingly hot throughout the summer. Montreal is an island in a river and the valley around us causes intense humidity. But that heat will be welcome this summer.

I am especially excited about the Outgames being held here. Had a great time at the Gay Games in Sydney last time. The number of men that descend on this fair city will be utterly fascinating. I can barely wait.



And even Bud is coming out of his own hibernation with him suggesting this morning that we go out on the town tonight! And I feel like it too. He has been getting very buff over the past few months, and I think he wants to show it off. And I say, hell yes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rye said...

And I am jealous jealous jealous!

2:10 p.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I've got all the windows open and it's 20!!!! (I know just what you mean, I hibernate all winter too.)

3:00 p.m.  
Blogger Archangelo Of Ravencrest said...

Apparently you are not alone in your disdain for Canadian winters. Add me to the list.

12:53 a.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

You and Bud are so cute, seriously.

5:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees