Friday, February 10, 2006

Survive This



I might as well admit that I am a total Survivor fanatic. I have loved the show since the beginning and always look forward to it. This is despite the fact that it always seems to follow the same pattern not only of the game but also of the players. (But how can I resist the fact that there is always at least one hottie who spends most of the time shirtless too?) I was ecstatic about there being a new way to the game with four tribes this time, but lo and behold, yesterday on the second episode they merged into two. Back to the same-ole-same-ole once again.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still like watching, but I wish it were different. Bud had a great idea before where each show they would have new teams so that the players would never know exactly who they could be going to the counsel with and therefore alliances wouldn’t be so helpful. But I can’t see that happening any time soon.

Other than my TV watching, I don’t have much else to say. Fridays are always great and payday Fridays are even better. Going to go out to a club tomorrow night for the first time since the summer. Needed a break from the club life and marriage certainly doesn’t make late nights all that appealing any longer.

But of course I can’t sign off without a little Friday perve.




2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

God love ya and your pretty pictures :)

Have a great clubby weekend.

1:27 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Hope you had fun! Thanks for the eye opener this morning!

10:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees