Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD



Yes it is true that I my blogger profile setting wasn’t allowing comments. And it is also true that I was not getting emails saying people were trying. And yes it is true that I just thought nobody felt like saying anything. So I apologize to anyone out there who took the time to write a comment but they are lost somewhere in cyberspace.

You may all call me an idiot now.

On a happy note – Happy Valentine’s Day. To all of you with someone in your life, I hope that you spoil them. To the others, at least you can spend money on yourself instead.

On my way to work, once I get off the metro there is a Hallmark card shop right at the entrance to my building. At 7:45 this morning, the place was PACKED with people rushing to avoid neglecting those loved ones. Yes, it is sort of a sad state where you can be made to feel like shit if you don’t purchase something from a store. Ah capitalism works in mysterious and propagated ways.

Bud is getting over his flu and has recovered the ability to talk which is always a good thing. Once again I was up this morning at about 5:30. But today I did not head off to the gym. Wanted to stay around Bud for a bit this morning. He is still home from school today and is passing time with the first season of Veronica Mars. Quite a good show.

I’ll leave you today with a few photos to take your mind off your lack of a bf or to get you worked up for the existing one.










2 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

I was getting insulted that none of my comments would ever show up.

10:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes more sense now!

4:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees