Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Little to the Right

As some of you may know we had an election yesterday here in Canada. And the conservative party won. Well, they won a minority which means that in order to pass anything they will need to co-operation of one of the other parties. And so for the time being I am not all that worried about it. They can’t suddenly outlaw abortion or gay marriage or go completely crazy.

Of course, the fact that they can’t go completely crazy may lead people to give them a majority next time, but I think we’ll just have to hope for the best on that front.

Personally it has been a rollercoaster of a week. In part due to a lack of smoking and a return to the gym I am incredibly moody. And this moodiness makes it extremely hard to get writing here….

But I digress. Have a friend and his boyfriend arriving from Australia today. At least it will get me out of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees