Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ear Pain



I was out the other night at a karaoke bar.

While to many this would not seem to be anything exciting, those people have never heard me sing. I would be rejected from the America Idol worst of the worst field for fear of scaring young children.

But of course, everyone there was far too good at singing so I decided to get up there any put a little terror into them all. The look on their faces was absolutely priceless as I completely butchered my song. Thank God I lost all sense of decorum and shame long ago…

1 Comments:

Blogger OLY said...

Hey just wanna say I really enjoy reading your blog. You write from a space that I can relate to.

About the karaoke.. at least you have the balls to get up there and sing :)

3:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees