Friday, December 02, 2005

Crazy Day




Well, I have been going non-stop all day today. Started off with a great workout this morning at 6 (scary, but I am too exhausted after work) with a leg mad session. Legs really started to pop again, so I am happy once more.

But then I got to work, and there hasn’t been a single moment to rest. One thing after another and everything needed by someone else five minutes ago. That’s the shitty thing about being a young lawyer; you do get stuck with all the shit work and if someone is going to be crashed, it will be me.

So excited about the weekend – friend’s birthday and fun fun fun – I hope at least.

Since I have nothing exciting to say today, I’ll leave you with some pics to crank up your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Degrees